Legal Information for Boutique Hotel Constans
Address:Břetislavova 309/14, Prague, 118 00
Company name:G-REALITY s.r.o.
Company headquarters:U Nemocnice 430, Kolín III, 280 02 Kolín
VAT number: CZ46507124
Contact telephone number/e-mail address: 00420 234 091 818/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details for personal data protection:email@example.com
Legal information for the host company
Host company name:Automatic Netware Limited, trading as Bookassist
Registered address:1st Floor South Block, Rockfield Central, Dublin D16 R6V0, Ireland
Contact phone number / Email address: +353 1 676 2913 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
The privacy and confidentiality of user information is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update these terms from time to time, so please check back here often. The hotel will not disclose user information to any third party without consent.
The relationship between Boutique Hotel Constans and the customer is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. Any dispute that is not resolved amicably is resolved by the Czech courts. In accordance with the Freedom and Information Act, you have the right to change or delete personal data. For any consultation, please contact us.
Out-of-court settlement of disputes
In the event that a consumer dispute arises between us and the customer arising from a purchase contract or a contract for the provision of services, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer can submit a proposal for an out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to the designated entity for the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, which is: Czech Republic Trade Inspection, Central Inspectorate – ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, Email: email@example.com, Web: adr.coi.cz
The consumer can also use the online dispute resolution platform at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show.
Confirmation of reservation by email
After making a reservation on our website, you will receive a confirmation email with the reservation.
All reservations require a credit card guarantee at the time of the booking.
HOTEL STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY:
Reservations must be canceled latest 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one-night room charge. In case of No Show, penalty of 100% of the one-night value will be charged.
We are a non-smoking hotel!
PREPAY & SAVE RESTRICTED RATE CANCELLATION POLICY:
Reservation is NON-REFUNDABLE. In case of cancellation, modification, or no-show, the total price of the reservation is still charged.
Payment policy: 100 % prepayment at the time of booking. It is NON-REFUNDABLE.
STAY FOR 5 NIGHTS & SAVE RATE CANCELLATION POLICY:
The rooms may be canceled without penalty 14 days prior the arrival date. Cancellations made before this deadline are not subject to any penalties. Any cancellation after this time frame entitles Hotel to charge an equivalent of first night room rate. In case of No Show, penalty 100% of total booking value will be charged.
STAY 3 OR 4 NIGHTS & SAVE RATE CANCELLATION POLICY:
The rooms may be canceled without penalty 7 days prior the arrival date. Cancellations made before this deadline are not subject to any penalties. Any cancellation after this time frame entitles Hotel to charge an equivalent of first night room rate. In case of No Show, penalty 100% of total booking value will be charged.
NYE POLICY IS APPLICABLE FOR BOOKING PERIOD 28.12. - 1.1. incl.
Minimum length of stay over 31.12. required is 3 nights
Up to 31 days prior to arrival: Free of charge
Less than 30 days prior to arrival: 100% from total cost of the entire reservation
NO SHOW: 100% from total cost of the entire reservation
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of the booking.
In case of cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival the total cost of the entire reservation is NON-REFUNDABLE..
How to cancel a reservation?
Your confirmation email contains a link and instructions on how to cancel your booking if you wish to do so. You can also cancel your reservation by phone or email.
Refunds are subject to the conditions of the individual booking. Either the payment takes place at the hotel upon arrival or the reservation is pre-paid and therefore non-refundable.
This privacy statement refers to our website and online reservations process. Any personal information which you provide to us will be treated with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
On what legal basis do we collect and process information about you?
• If you are making an online reservation, we collect and process information about you based on our contractual obligation to perform those processes.
• All other information that is not necessary for the performance of the online reservation process shall be collected and or processed on the basis of consent i.e. your explicit consent will be requested and you have the right to either agree or disagree to provide us with that information. For example, we shall only place you on our mailing list if you subscribe to it.
Secure Online Reservations
Why do we collect information?
• Information is collected in order to facilitate the online reservation process, to offer additional services to you where you consent to such offers and/or to help us improve this process for your future use.
• Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, such information is collected in order to keep you informed on news and special offers.
What information do we collect about you?
• In order to carry out the online reservation process we require all the information marked with the asterisk including your name, address, phone number, email address and the credit card details that shall be used to pay for the accommodation. We will collect any other reservation data you may choose to provide, for example details of special requirements.
• During the online reservation process, we will ask for your consent to use your contact details for purposes other than in relation to your reservation, for example for special offers or other communications.
• Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, we collect your name and email address to keep you informed of special offers or other news.
• On the website and during the online reservation process we may collect Cookies. Please see details of our Cookies Policy below. What if you do not want to provide your personal data?
• If you do not wish to provide data that is required for the online reservation process as symbolised by the asterisk, then you will not be able to proceed with the respective process and we advise that you contact us directly.
• If you do not wish to provide data during the online reservation process that is not required, i.e. that does not have an asterisk beside it, then you may choose to not provide such information and this shall not impact upon the process.
• If you do not wish to provide information that is requested for services other than for the reservation process, i.e. signing up for newsletters or special offers, then you will not be able to benefit from those services but it will in no way impact upon the reservation process. If you provide consent initially and no longer wish to receive those services, you may withdraw consent at any time by unsubscribing and or contacting our Data Protection Officer, see contact details above.
How do we use the information?
• To complete or support an activity, i.e. the online reservation process.
• Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, or where you have consented during the online reservation process to be contacted in the future other than in direct connection with your reservation, we may send you news and details of special offers.
• For statistical usage in order to facilitate improvements.
• If further processing occurs your consent will be requested.
Who has access to some or all of the information we collect?
• Our online reservations partner, Bookassist, its branches and its subsidiary companies.
• We use third parties to aid with our marketing activities, such as our mailing list.
• Legal authorities where obligated to do so.
Is your data secure?
• We have secure storage systems and processes in place.
What are your rights?
• You have the right to request access to all data we hold concerning you.
• You have the right to request rectification of any data we hold concerning you.
• You have the right to request the erasure of any data concerning you; please note that the erasure of certain data may impact on the provision of our services.
• You have the right to data portability; this means that you can request for your data to be provided in a suitable format.
• Where consent is obtained in order to collect and process certain aspects of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. How long will we keep your data for?
• We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary in light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include: o the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us; o the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and o necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you requested.
• We may retain your information for a longer time period if we are required to do so by law. What can you do if you have issues or want to exercise your rights?
• You may contact our Data Protection Officer, please see our contact details above.
• In particular, if you believe that our website or systems have collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Children's Privacy & Parental Consent
Links provided to other sites
3. Cookies Policy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that Cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another. There are a number of different types of Cookies, each having a different purpose. For example, certain Cookies are used to remember a user’s action, to identify the user or for online behavioural advertising.
What types of Cookies may be used?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these Cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for.
Performance Cookies are Cookies which collect information on how visitors use a website, i.e. which pages visitors go to most. We use these Cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited.
Functional Cookies are Cookies which allow the website to remember choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these Cookies to remember choices made to improve our users experience.
Advertising Cookies are Cookies which are used to deliver adverts more relevant to a user's interests.
They remember that a user has viewed a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these Cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
If you have Cookies enabled on your device, we will present you with advertisements relevant to our website. Google and third-party vendors show our advertisements across different internet sites. If you have Cookies switched on you may see advertisements for this website on other websites.
Third Party Cookies
We may install third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
What Cookies are used on the website?
The following Cookies are used on the website – in order to opt out of any of these Cookies, please see the section below entitled “How can consent be withdrawn to Cookies collection?”
Bookassist session cookie is a Strictly Necessary cookie, it’s essential for the service, it maintains the user session. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires with the session.
Bookassist conversion tracking cookie is a Performance cookie, it’s essential for the service, it tracks conversion statistics. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Bookassist booking reference cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s not essential for the service, it saves user preferences. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Bookassist cookies policy cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it’s used to show cookies policy on first visit. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Bookassist Home Popup and Abandon Popup cookies are Functional cookies, essential for the service, used to collect information about popups. They are controlled by Bookassist; they expire with the session.
Bookassist newcms cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it saves user preferences. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires with the session.
Bookassist CMS cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it maintains session in hotel’s website and maintains user preferences such as language. It’s controlled by Bookassist; it expires in 1 year.
Google Cookies are Third Party cookies controlled by Google, and can be accessed by Bookassist and the hotel. For information about Google cookies, see: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
Google Analytics is a Third Party Performance cookie, it’s essential for the service, it’s used to collect information on how the website is used. See more information about Google Analytics here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
Google Remarketing is a Third Party Advertising or Tailored Advertising cookie, it’s not essential for the service, it’s used to deliver advertising relevant to your interests.
Google Adwords is a Third Party Performance cookie, it’s not essential for the service, it’s used to collect statistical information about use and conversion.
Other Third Party Cookies:
Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are Third Party cookies used for Social Media sharing, not essential for the service. They are controlled by those third parties.
Vimeo and Youtube are Third Party cookies used to provide video, not essential for the service.
They are controlled by those third parties.
Hotel to add Cookies here.
Bookassist provides a detailed list of Cookies used by Bookassist here: https://bookassist.org/cookieslist/
Will the Cookies be used for any other purposes than those stated above?
How can consent be withdrawn to Cookies collection?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org You can delete all Cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work. Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics in particular please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Should you wish to opt out of Tailored Advertising in particular please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note that by blocking Cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website, in particular the use of the booking engine to complete a reservation.
Your right to privacy?
We respect your right to privacy. Any personal information which you provide on this website will be treated with the appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the
General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time and to publish changes without specific notification to the users of the website.
8:00 - 20:00